Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Add a wedding to my list of things to do


WE ARE VERY EXCITED !!!!
My baby girl is getting married in February 2011.
She and Nic have been dating since she was a senior in High School and
he was in college - 5 1/2 years.  He finally popped the question when we were
on vacation this past June.  Now comes the planning on top of the farm house that my other
baby girl and her family are getting
.
I have to say that Etsy is the place to shop for anything wedding.
We got the above save the dates from Etsy.  Her shop is called "Sunshine and Ravioli".


We ordered this bird cage veil from Etsy.


The wedding cake topper is from Etsy also.
"Amadalebel" has a lot of fabulous cake toppers.

This is the Grooms Cake Topper and I got it off Ebay from fins-n-horns.

We have booked the church, the reception venue, the band, caterer,
florist, and photographer.  We found the perfect dress.
Still looking for cake and I don't know
what else.  It is going to be fabulous.

No comments: