Thursday, May 21, 2009

Weekend in Cajun Country



My girls and the hubby treated me to a weekend at a B&B in Breaux Bridge, LA.

You've got to check this place out if you ever want to come and
relax in Cajun Country.



They fed the ducks and turtles right off the dock.


Breakfast arrived in a little red picnic basket w/ the fresh squeezed OJ in a Mason Jar.






That's me relaxing on the porch waiting for the girls to get dressed so we could go junking !


The best Shrimp Po-Boys EVER are served at Bon Creole Cafe in New Iberia, LA.
The PoBoy was over stuffed w/ seafood.

After shopping we freshened up and went out for the true Cajun experience.
Off to Mulates to enjoy Cajun music and Cajun food.

We passed a good time Cher'.





I love live Cajun Music and LOVE watching the people dance.
I can only dance after I've had a few beers or 2 much wine. :)


Grand baby girl had a stuffed potato and green salad.

She says that she doesn't eat seafood.

Our honor student !!!!


I had the Mulates special. Fried Catfish topped w/ Crawfish Etouffee.
Desirae had the Fried Seafood Platter.


No comments: